Tuesday, December 02, 2008

CATCHING UP IN WV AND BURIED TREASURES FOUND

At the Lake with Lonnie and Jay last Spring--Lonnie's Lake

I miss you so much my friend . . . . . I will see you soon



HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY PUNKIN




NU-NO IS UP TO NO GOOD . . . .


see where the sidewalk curves and then
drops off? i used a cistern full of water to
spray all the dirt from out of there since i am handicapped
that is my grandma's old sidewalk my dad
covered it up when he built my house. he didn't mean
to but i am glad i have it back and I can walk
straight off the porch to my mailbox.
i am missing two rocks. well, i know where they are
they just need places dug out for them and put
back in place. i found the sidewalk on accident
around the first of August 2008
grandma's white lilac on right, plum tree on right




1 comment:

Dan said...

3rd birthday?!! wasn't that kid just a baby?